I was on a temperoary break from writng due to some family issues when this happy email arrived. This mail made me to refresh and see everything new in my life. Very inspiring !!! Yes, the second award I got for my blog. Very much excited.
I have been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by two friends : a cute friend Swapna Karthik from Swapna’s Kitchen and my lovable friend Deepa from Madraasi – a tamilian tales. The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (VIB) which recognizes bloggers “who work hard to keep the blogosphere a beautiful place”.
Swapna’s recipes are very tasty and I enjoy her blog so much !!! Deepa is a friend of almost same interests like me. I simply adore all her posts. She blogs on diversified topics such as Art & Crafts, Reciepes and Interesting Facts. Friends, don’t miss your chance to visit their pages.🙂🙂🙂
Once again, Thank you so much Swapna & Deepa for nominating me! I feel very excited that my blog is felt inspiring.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award in a blog entry.
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogger friends for the award.
Five Hidden facts about me:
- I am afraid of lizard. I am much scared of it even thinking about it.
- I will faint if i see blood. Such a tender hearted girl, I am😛
- I am short tempered. I get easily aggressive.
- I spend less. I write my expenses daily.
- I love to have my hubby and son in my next birth also, if it happens.
Friends I nominate:
- Eva Fatmawaty of ishlahii
- Ryoma Sakamoto of Samurai Japan
- Shilpa Arya of Live-😊-Life..
- Amanda of LIVING AND TRAVELING IN AFRICA
- Miz_Tebo of The Average South African
Thanks again for nominating me for this award. I take this chance to thank all readers, fellow blogger friends, family, friends and everyone for your positive and healthy support !!!🙂🙂🙂