Today I feel happy to share momma’s view of parenting. I would like to present my wonderful friend Momma, of A MOMMA’S VIEW. She has an interesting blog. She writes on variety of topics. And Couples Story is my all time favorite. Now I am excited to get inspired by her “Momma’s 21 Days Of Inspiration” starting by August 17th, 2015. As she said her blog is a good combo of personal & lifestyle stuffs.
Momma‘s a mom of two, a boy who will soon hit the teenage years, and a girl who is as much of a little sunshine as her brother. She used to write a lot in her job, before she became a stay-at-home-mom after moving to Australia. She love being at home with her children and together discovering the beauty of nature. It’s what makes her happy. A right choice for today’s “This Mom’s Life”.
From Momma’s View :
- What three words describe you as a mother? Loving, Patient (maybe not always) and encouraging.
- What’s the parenting rule you never break? Treat each other with respect and stick to your manners
- And one rule you do break? Having an extra treat
- How do you spend time off for yourself? I enjoy going for a walk or working out by myself. It gives me my little space and energy back.
- What’s the best part of your day? Every single time I get a hug or a kiss from one of the kids
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure? Chocolate and wine
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator? Eggs, bacon, carrots, salad, cheese
- What words describe you as a wife and a mom? happy, loyal, encouraging and full of love
- Do you have a family ritual that you love? In a way everything is like a family ritual in our house. Cuddling up on the sofa the four of us and watch a movie, playing a board game together or sometimes go to bed early and cuddle up in our bed the four of us for a little while before the kids go back to their bedroom.
- What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?Respect, tolerance and manners and if I may add a fourth one: Standing up for what they believe is right.T
Thanks again Momma for your great lifetime sharing with us …🙂