Recognition and appreciation always give energy to go more miles in your attempts. And recognition by an expert will make you to fly. This time I am simply zapped by the Blogger Recognition Award nominated by my lovable and an expert friend Erika of Author Erika Kind. The Sun, The Moon and The Stars need no publicity. And Erika is of that kind. And most of the bloggers are almost friends to her. I love all her posts and no need to mention that I am a mad fan of her Tidbit Tuesday. Friends new to her blog, please hurry and enjoy. Really you too would appreciate ….🙂
Blogger Recognition Award was created by Edge Of Night to celebrate the bloggers.
Rules for the award as usual :
- Select 15 other bloggers to award. ( Will Try….😛 )
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you. ( so 2 left out …😛 )
- Write a post to show off your award. ( On its way …🙂 )
- Give a brief story of how your blog started. ( Love this ….🙂 )
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers. ( advice …. Me …. Ha…. Ha…. Ha….😛 )
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog. ( Happy to do this …🙂 )
- Attach the award to the post. ( Finished ….🙂 )
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them. ( Going to do …🙂 )
- Provide a link to the award creator.( Thanks for the Award …🙂 )
Sweet Nothings of My Sweet Nothings :
As I am a voracious reader, I had the urge to write also. I was inspired by my sister Vidhya of Vidhya’s Vegetarian Kitchen. I was really impressed by her recipes and her blogging style also. When I started this blog, I know zero about blogging. But I was confident that my 15 years of teaching experience can get me to wonderful hearts through my blog. Thus I started to record My Sweet Nothings. Hope you enjoy them.🙂🙂🙂
Advice to new blogger friends :
I am not the person of that kind. I rarely give advice.
Be Unique; Be Creative: Be polite;
And friends I nominate :
Vidhya of Vidhya’s Vegetarian Kitchen
Shilpa of Live--Life..
Raymond of Axel The Key
Anamika of the bespectacled mother
Vaishali of The Champa Tree
Kritika of FROM THE SOUL TO THE NIB OF THE PEN
Deepa of Madraasi
Angie of NOT ANOTHER TALL BLOG
Sarang of Wall of Wonders
Indira of Indira’s Blog
Miz_Tebo of The Average South African
Eva Fatmawaty of Ishlahii
Swapna Karthik of Swapna’s Kitchen
Clap and dance with me, mission accomplished. ( Rule 1 ….😛 )
Congrats friends. Thanks again Erika for nominating me with this award.