Ginger – 1 inch, Tulasi / Basil Leaves – 15, Dried Coriander Seeds – 1 tsp, Lime Juice – 1 tsp, Honey – to taste.
- Boil 2 cups of water,
- Add crushed ginger, tulasi and coriander seeds to boiling water.
- Boil for another 2 minutes.
- Filter and after 3 minutes, add lime juice and honey.
- Enjoy your sip slowly.
Health Benefits :
- Stress Relieving
- Soothing & Relaxing
- Abundant in Antioxidants
- Uplifts Mood
- Enhance energy and physical stamina
- Stimulate the mind
- Balance cholesterol levels
- Support eye health
- Promote healthy metabolism
- Normalize blood sugar levels
- Relieve and protect from everyday stress
- Boost the immune system
- Heighten awareness and increase mental clarity
- Good detoxification drink
- Aids in weight loss
MY favorite suggestion :
Coriander and mint leaves can be added. Little turmeric powder can be added for soothing throat.
Don’t miss to read my other recipes of Seven Days Healthy Recipe Marathon
Hope you enjoyed reading the post. Share your health recipes too with us.