- What three words describe you as a mother?
Obsessive, Caring and Healthatarian
2. What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Limited screen time
3. And one rule you do break?
I scold him for his tantrums when I am Sick or tired
4. How do you spend time off for yourself?
Writing my journal and doing some Craft
5. What’s the best part of your day?
When I come back Home after Office to see my Little Toddler smiling and running towards me in joy.
6. What’s your favourite guilty pleasure?
Going to Office, leaving my Son at day care makes me feel guilty sometimes but I love it as it gives me my much-needed space.
7. What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Cheese, Milk, Dates/Apricots, Corn, Tomatoes.
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
Concerned, Clinging and Loving are the words which can describe me as a Wife and a Mom too
9. Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Yes, a habit of sitting together after Dinner and sharing the day. I would love to pass this to my Son too.
10. What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
Compassion, Courage and Good Decision-making
Happy to feature other mommy friends also …… Interested can mail me : email@example.com
I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter. Previous Global Alexa Rating : 14,93,769. Current Global Alexa Rating : 11,70,349.